English Speaking New Business Development Manager
Automile is a SaaS company in hyper-growth disrupting a £24 Billion telematics market and beyond. With a perfect blend of big data, technology, and a positive start up mentality Automile is transforming the lives of our customers by making them more productive whilst saving them thousands of pounds.
With tens of thousands of customers, across all industries and a huge number of countries, we have been tremendously successful to date and now have our own offices in the United States, Norway and Sweden to support them.
We are now expanding our team here in Europe and looking for a New Business Development Manager with experience in the United Kingdom, to be based out of our head office in Stockholm. As a New business development manager you will build your business from inbound leads via Automile marketing channels and you will also build your own pipeline to generate business by contacting new prospects via phone, email & social media.
Sound exciting? Here’s what you’ll do
- Pick up the phone and generate new business in the United Kingdom and drive revenue by growing our outbound strategy and pipeline whilst converting inbound leads to achieve your financial targets.
- Give killer demos to show our prospective customers just how much they are going to love Automile and benefit from using us.
- Communicate product feedback from prospects and clients to our development team internally to shape our product roadmap.
- Be a brilliant team player
A little bit more about this role and ourselves
The future of this role will be very much in your hands to shape and mould. We need you to help define our path and strategy, new ideas are welcome and urged to ensure we grow and drive new revenue. Being a start up, we work in an extremely open and transparent environment where information is incredibly accessible from a range of sources, and asking questions is encouraged. Another benefit of working in a Startup environment is the speed in which decisions are made. The energy of our fast paced business will keep you both invigorated and on your toes.
So, based on this, here is what we're looking for in you
- Hunger to learn and deliver in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- You love rolling your sleeves and doing what it takes to make both yourself and the company successful
- You are a natural problem solver with the drive and mindset of an entrepreneur
- You are an excellent listener who doesn’t shy away from challenges
- You have terrific communication skills along with general computer skills
- You are fearless when it comes to picking up the phone and engaging with prospects
Experience and skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a B2B new business sales role (preferably telesales)
- Experience in cold calling and building up your own pipeline and customer base
- Fluent, and preferably native, in English
- Experience working for a UK company or in the UK market is a must
- Experience working in a SaaS business that offers both hardware and software solutions is a plus (Not a must, but bonus points).
What we offer you!
- A unique opportunity to be part of growing new business on a new market
- Work for a success story and up and coming iconic brand
- Culture of casual excellence
- All-company parties
- Annual performance reviews with lots of room for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working in a mature, casual and trusting environment
- Ridiculous amount of data that brings an extra level of interest
- Modern office with the latest techs virtually on top of the Stockholm Central Station
- Amazing coffee machines
- Always room in the fridge!
- Generous wellness allowance
- Awesome colleagues (with great taste in music!)
Reasons to move to Sweden:
- Fresh winters and amazing summers
- Fika and cakes
- The archipelago
- The internet
- Public transport
- Relaxed everyday life
- Free education
- Stunning architecture and incomparable access to forest parks and nature reserves, right on your doorstep.
If you’ve got this far, then hurry up and submit your application and we’ll be in touch soon!