Senior Frontend Engineer
Automile is a fast-growing Internet of Things (IoT) company disrupting a $30 Billion telematics market and beyond. With a perfect blend of big data, technology, and SaaS, Automile is transforming the lives of our customers by making them more productive.
Automile has raised close to $50 Million to date and is backed by industry leaders and renowned VCs including Insight Venture Partners, Jason Lemkin from SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Dawn Capital, Point Nine Capital, Niklas Zennström (Skype Founder), Justin Kan (Partner at the seed fund Y Combinator), and Sam Nurmi (Pingdom Founder).
Automile has been tremendously successful to date with thousands of customers of all sizes across all industries, and with offices in the US, Norway and Sweden. We are now expanding our team in Europe and are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer, based out of our office in beautiful Sundsvall.
What You Will Do
- You'll help the team plan, design and shape responsive web solutions
- You’ll build the user interface (UI) and design language across different platforms
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Worked with ECMAScript for minimum of 2 years
- Worked with Vue.js for minimum of 1 year
- Strong team player with a “Can do” attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
What we offer you
- A unique opportunity to be part of growing and moulding a successful enterprise
- You will collaborate with brilliant minds on innovative technologies
- Flexible working hours, where you can combine working from home and our office
- Awesome colleagues
If you have questions about the position, please reach out to Maria Ingelsson, VP HR & Legal, on email@example.com.